We are called in the Worcester area to bring hope and healing. To help you become what God wants you to be by equipping you with the truth that is in the Word of God, and as you discover your purpose you may also enjoy your everyday life and be able to impart in others with what has been imparted in you.
To bring hope and healing to you as Christ continues the good work that He started in you. "Jesus of Nazareth ...who went about doing good, and healing all ...for God was with him." Acts 10:38
"To prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.' Eph. 4:12-13
We minister through contemporary and traditional music that make you feel right at home. Hosanna is a family oriented church and we invite you to bring your whole family to our services.
What We Belief:
- We believe that scripture teaches that there is only one true God who has chosen to reveal Himself as father son and Holy Spirit. Isaiah 43:10-11, Matthew 28:19, Luke 3:22
- We believe that the bible is inspired word of God, the product of holy men who wrote and spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. The new covenant as recorded in the New Testament is our infallible guide in matters pertaining to conduct to doctrine. 1 Thessalonians 2:13
- We believe in God our father who is the creator of the universe. John 1:1-2
- We believe that Jesus is the son of God Col 2:9
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He is the Son of God and son of man. Luke 1:31,35
- We believe that faith in the Lord Jesus is believing in Christ as a person and having a relationship with Him whom He is. Acts 16:31, roman 10:9
- We believe that when Jesus Christ is accepted as Savior, Salvation takes place and the person’s spirit becomes alive to God eternally. 1 John 5:12
- We believe that man is sinful being in need of redemption. Genesis 2:6-31; 1Corinthians 2:14, Romans 5:12-21
- We believe that Jesus suffered, died, was buried and rose from the dead for our total salvation. Luke 3:21-22 Philippians 2:5-11
- We believe that Jesus Christ through his death we are free from our sins and iniquity. It is through his blood that we are saved healed and set free from bondage and the forces of darkness.
- We believe in the imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Acts 1:11; Thessalonians 4:13-18
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost without Christ to everlasting damnation. Matthew 24:31-46; Revelation 22:11; Acts 24:15
Join us in one of our services and experience the power of God, plus hilarious stories told by Pastor Kahura all mixed in to make your faith strong and make you the person God intended for you to be. His faith and wisdom in God is to be admired!
Thank you for your support and generosity. Hosanna Gospel Center, Inc. is a 501C(3) corporation. Your contributions are tax deductible. May God bless you as you give.
Copyright © 2018 Hosanna Gospel Center. All Rights Reserved.