PURPOSE OF LIFE GROUPS
- To communicate the church’s total life and goals to smaller, intimate segments of the church.
- To provide teaching of Bible truths under the oversight of the Church Leadership.
- To get more people involved in leadership of the church by training them to lead and care for
the small groups.
- To provide for corporate intercession for the church and nation.
- To provide for corporate edification through the exercise of spiritual gifts.
- To provide for corporate evangelism.
- To provide for sharing of testimonies and reports of God's work.
- To provide for Christians learning to serve one another in practical ways.
- To provide a place for individuals to share their burdens.
- To support family life.
- To allow the Church to grow to great size while preserving personal care and a sense of
Copyright © 2018 Hosanna Gospel Center. All Rights Reserved.